CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

GKM, good post and I wish you the best of luck that you can...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    GKM, good post and I wish you the best of luck that you can recover your losses asap.

Jaks, you keen to exit at a higher price over the coming weeks and I sincerely wish you all the best in doing so. One thing that does puzzle me is why you would risk jeopardising you strategy by down ramping?

Don't get me wrong, we live in a free country and I respect you saying it how you see it, but don't underestimate the "butterfly effect" and the power and reach of the internet. What you say does have an effect and may actually place a hole in your hip pocket.

Some may say "hey, there is only small number of people in Hotcopper, what I say has no bearing", but according to Isaac Newton's laws of motion, for every action there is a reaction. Joining the chorus of downramps of others (who no longer hold the stock and are therefore risk nothing) may help you vent your anger but does nothing to help your position in exiting.

As Bondijim has previously asked, why are posters who have exited the stock already bothering to hang around? Are they doing this because they are charitable and to save the unconverted? Don't forget that we are dealing with the stock market and we all are looking to profit. We need to be careful of peoples motivations and "beware of Greeks bearing gifts" (sorry BondiJim!). You may notice some of these posters advertising stocks that they hold at bottom of each post, ambush marketing at its best to be viewed by a the unconverted. Who knows?

I am a holder who is always happy to hear for posters with news or information about the stock which is positive or negative. But some of the posts are simply repetative, lack substance and never allow truth to get in the way of a good story. Many in fact border on defamation. A recent post from 5hareholder must be congratulated for his analysis comparing CTP with some other stocks as it was well thought out and communicated which I personally welcome.

On closing, just like the down rampers quote on closing posts, may I say that I have probably opened myself up to abuse but thats just how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.