CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

mongy old chappie, i am reminded of a certain celebrity of the...

1. 741 Posts.
    mongy old chappie,

i am reminded of a certain celebrity of the late 60's or maybe early 70's who promoted the philosophy of "turn on tune in drop out" if you are not old enough to recall this i am sure you can find all you want on google. since i for one have not dropped out, i can understand that we cannot agree that rc salary has increased exponentially. the rc salary was fixed at his appointment by shareholders at $500k, excluding super. the figure you quote for 2012 was for part year only since if you recall he was not appointed until well into the year.
    further, given the liabilities of directers , if you really think you can attract first rate folk for $30k you really are back in the 70's.
    as for what the staff do in a company that has a producing oil field and several gas fields as well as exploration with jv partners, then may i suggest you attend one of the frequent courses in oil field practices and requirements for non explorationists or acquire a similar tlitle from dummies. the dummies folk put them out for all levels of competence.

trust this helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.