CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Rayz, I have been a share holder since around 2008, I have seen...

1. 303 Posts.
    Rayz, I have been a share holder since around 2008, I have seen the best, the worst and ugly with this company as such, I have my levels of frustration fueled by the numerous disappointments and decisions made. Respect your honesty, it reflects true character and miss your research done in the past.

Unfortunately we can all put on false smiley faces, but hope that the court case settlements between JH and CTP can be resolved soon, this may allow the organization to progress free from any hampering . I am also hopeful that the Georgina Basin will emerge as a possible future hydrocarbon province, but only the rocks can tell the story, we are months away from this novel.

We do need money to fund our share of the Georgina Basin joint venture requirements, not sure how this expenditure commitment will affect our holdings with the Amadeus Basin oil field (Surprise) discovery, but money needs to come in soon and it is not going to come by way of the Palm Valley or Dingo gas field or the Surprise oil revenue any time soon.

With numerous but staggered unlisted options to be converted I don’t personal think that any capital raising will be prioritized for raising of cash injection. After all, why flood the share registry when consolidation only just occurred.

I am optimistic that nay stage two agreements to be made with Santos may provide some much needed relief, but I would also not discount the relinquishment of some of the Amadeus oil prospects.

What we may be able to agree on is that year 2014 has been a disappointing year based on plans leading into the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.