CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

This year is pinned by all shareholders as a game changer for...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    This year is pinned by all shareholders as a game changer for Central.

Having a share price at the lower end of the range is incredibly frustrating, especially when equities and commodities are booming.

We've seen some investors publicly announce their exit recently, but it's hard to justify selling given the value proposition.

A market willing to develop import terminals on the East Coast and frontier developments in the Beetaloo illustrates the value of the Amadeus. It should also give some level of confidence in the execution of the farm out, and why these are still in discussions.

Range is another value proposition that is yet to be realised. This is where confidence in the Management team should come into play, given their significant exposure to this region under Queensland Gas.

Lastly Micks line up of AGIG for the AMGP is another realistic delivery, given the substantial volume to eventuate from the Amadeus and Beetaloo basins. The AMGP will bring the Amadeus down to the lower quartile of the East Coast cost curve, and obviously cheaper than Beetaloo.

For these reasons I'm still a firm believer CTP remains a value proposition over the medium to long term, and why I'm buying here when everyone else is selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.