CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

ctp up 15 pc when market falls 2.8pc..good, page-2

1. 1,396 Posts.
    I didn't get to read the moderated post but CTP imo could end up being more...or less than that one day...NOBODY knows for sure YET...especially not me since I'm no geo.

I do however think that my uneducated guestimations have been greatly enhanced by reading the posts from few geo's on our threads who discuss CTP amongst themselves & other posters. Plenty of if's & buts are usually discussed in detail by the geo's as can be expected with any spec stock that has caught some geo's eye.

Should I not understand where one of their claims is coming from I will be sure to ask how it came about. Usually though the figures (as in this case) have been discussed in detail elsewhere in our threads. Maybe a shortcut or a cut & paste could have saved any confusion.

IMO We should all be thankful to the geos for sharing their knowledge with us & answering our questions when we ask.

Naturally we also have the right to dispute claims of resources/figures that we consider unreasonable by posting some opposing calculations of our own which is only fair & can create some interesting & educational posts for all to read as we have seen amongst the geo's who frequent our threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.