CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

ctp up 15 pc when market falls 2.8pc..good, page-2

1. 1,396 Posts.
    I didn't get to read the moderated post but CTP imo could end up being more...or less than that one day...NOBODY knows for sure YET...especially not me since I'm no geo.

I do however think that my uneducated guestimations have been greatly enhanced by reading the posts from few geo's on our threads who discuss CTP amongst themselves & other posters. Plenty of if's & buts are usually discussed in detail by the geo's as can be expected with any spec stock that has caught some geo's eye.

Should I not understand where one of their claims is coming from I will be sure to ask how it came about. Usually though the figures (as in this case) have been discussed in detail elsewhere in our threads. Maybe a shortcut or a cut & paste could have saved any confusion.

IMO We should all be thankful to the geos for sharing their knowledge with us & answering our questions when we ask.

Naturally we also have the right to dispute claims of resources/figures that we consider unreasonable by posting some opposing calculations of our own which is only fair & can create some interesting & educational posts for all to read as we have seen amongst the geo's who frequent our threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.