CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

ctp, we need an explanation...now!!!, page-49

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Whatever is going on behind the scenes, there is one fact which stands out above all else in this company. That fact is that without John Heugh there would be no CTP. We would not have any of the huge acreage which has the potential to make us all a substantial financial profit if we are prepared to be patient. I have never met Mr. Heugh, but from the day that I first came across CTP, I have admired his vision and tenacity in putting together an incredibly vast collection of tenements at a time when nobody else could see any value in them, tenements which many companies would now love to have in their inventory.

Perhaps JH has some faults; who amongst us doesn't? But the reality is that although every slip or wrong move that CTP has made has been sheeted home to JH, it is quite possible, and in my view quite likely, that he has simply been acting in accordance with board decisions.

Investing is certainly not an emotional exercise, and loyalty rarely features in investment decisions, but I (for one) will be standing by John Heugh, and if a board spill or challenge is mounted, I hope that there are sufficient shareholders, if not with a sense of decency, loyalty and gratitude to the man who made this all possible, then with enough intellect to appreciate what JH has created and can still offer, and to lend their support to the man who had the vision and courage to build the potential which we now all share.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.