CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Don't you all see. The company will never drill any more holes...

1. 570 Posts.
    Don't you all see. The company will never drill any more holes in the surprise field.
    3D seismic will be completed which is necessary for any company to continue to drill holes in the best spots.
    The 3D seismic will put the company in a great position. I personally think it was requested by possible JV's before finalizing a deal.
    Any possible JV would not want CTP to start drilling and possibly sabotaging the field. The further CTP moves the better the deal they would get so I would guess a JV would want to start the surprise drilling themselves.
    This is probably a reason for letting the drill rig go as they know any JV will have their own rigs and crews.
    I also remember in earlier Ann's that the drill rig was not ideal and could not drill deep enough.

I think it will go one of two ways. We sign a major JV or two OR we will be taken over.

Don't sell people. Be strong and wait for it. The big boys will suck up as many of your shares they can at these cheap prices before any offer is made. Your not getting mine CP, only at a significant premium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.