CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Santos has always been the golden goose that has turned into a...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Santos has always been the golden goose that has turned into a golden noose around our necks. we have living off the hope of them drilling for 10 year or more. for them to drill and make us the company we all hoped it could be. But they have continued to delay, delay delay. Hold out the lure of we will drill again next year, next year. Santos is not in a hurry to do this they may even be deliberately slowing it so that CTP does go down. Time to spend our money elsewhere alone if necessary rather than waiting for more partners who again hold us up, or cannot hold up their end of the bargain. If we can delivery on Zevon that should gain interest from other potential partners.

time to move on from Santos and stop believing their B*****t, they need either put up or get lost. I dont know what our legal recourse is with Santos but I would like to hear from the board about what we can do with them constantly stalling and not fulfilling their obligations. in the mean time we need to focus on one thing at a time and i believe Zevon is probably our best option to do alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $514.4K 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 98568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.