CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I agree the constant downward pressure on CTP does not seem...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I agree the constant downward pressure on CTP does not seem warranted given it is a gas producer with some extremely high potential. STO's approach worries me, they have slow walked this from the start. I would assume they would have been encouraged by past drills and helium results, but then why sell down to Peak, the amount of money get got for it was a pittance for a company their size. Were they expecting peak to do the helium processing? Or is the slow place just due to different management and management direction.

I also wonder how peak got past STO's due diligence, i assume we probably did not do any on them because we trusted STO had probably done that. Having said that does anyone know what has happened to the STO peak agreement and where are we with settling or cutting peak out? I went looking for info on it previously but could not find out what STO is doing about peak. While peak is involved with any one of us there is the potential for legal action that could delay us further and burn up more of our cash. so we probably need STO to help close off the peak episode as well. Until peak is fully resolved i doubt we can be doing any drilling in Dukas and anything else they have an option on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.