CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

ctpo, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I managed to get in this morning. Not before having someone from NAB guiding me through and setting up a new password though.

All I can say is, that I am totally lost now and, to me anyway, it is very confusing. Not as friendly as the previous one and it doesn't even show the amount of cash in my NAB trading account, which account was specifically set up only for that purpose many years ago. I find it also hard to find the Market detail page, but I suppose that I will find it one day. The girl that guided me through said I didn't need the market detail as I have all the charts available if I wanted to. But, as I don't make use of charts, what good is it to me anyway.
    Market details to me are very helpfull as I can determine the real values of each buy and sell orders.

Anyway, I will give it a go for the next few days and see what I can gain from it. Point is that during the day, I can't afford the time to be in front of the computer all day navigating thorugh a new web page.

Now, going back to CTP, and time permitting, I will try to ring Dalton once again today and see if I can manage to have a talk with him.

Anyway, good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.