CTQ 0.00% 1.3¢ careteq limited

Have been doing some thinking about the various Brokers/Analysts...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Have been doing some thinking about the various Brokers/Analysts puting out price targets, especially small/microaps like CTQ
    I attended their AGM and am also most heartened by Mark Simari's continual buying...indication of confidence.
    At the AGM the board treated me very well and explained answers to all questions I had.
    I believe these guys are okay. They have uncovered a market and have the experience and knowledge to succeed.
    I will be here as long as it takes if they continue to execute as they have.
    BUT...$0.22c price target??? I/we wish.
    The current short term Bond rate is about 5% the 10 year bond rate is about 3.45% These reflect the cost of capital.
    Factors determining the share price include liquidity, the cost of $$ (both for the company and anyone wishing to invest) and then a risk premium based around an investors view of the longer term profitability and therefore value.
    CGS is probably their nearest comparator (not competitor) CGS is currently trading at 53.15 X P/E
    (note ASX bundles CTQ against Sigma Healthcare...dunno how they figured that SIG is a very different business indeed)
    Anyway, back to my point. What earnings multiples would justify a $0.22 price target? At what multiple?
    PGC current market cap $6.79 M (153,600,000 shares)
    153,600,000 X $0.22 = $33.792 Million
    CTQ valuation will need to rise 4.796 Times ( 497.65%)
    Sensible question then becomes , what level of earnings justify that?
    Until any company reaches FCF + then Profitability they must be regarded with some degree of risk. That risk is a large part of the valuation..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.083M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $6.999K 538.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302072 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1227636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.