ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Shareholders and others, Let me try and answer questions in...

1. 45 Posts.
    Shareholders and others,

Let me try and answer questions in order;

a. Kiwi - Did not consider the Annual reporting to vary. If however you are indication so, I will dwell into this matter. Perhaps you already have said figures which you are willing to share?

b. Monark - Cannot argue with the numbers. The issue as always is that what exactly is CTR counting as production costs. If I was to refer to my previously referenced slideshow circa 29 Jul 13, there is a breakdown of production costs. It would however appear that in the Sep qtr as all others there seem to be higher production costs. I suspect a good question for the AGM, would you say?

c. Slick - Ref my assumption of Tortugas costs. Again I garnered this info from a CTR presentation. I have only a hardcopy print in front of me right now (and too lazy to troll through CTR presentations to find the date), however in that it states 2 x tortugas program for circa $750k. Given costs of current drill programs, if (and that is a big if), those costs are maintained then of course it would be a cheaper venture than the current drill costs for AT5. They also estimate a target of 250bopd per well.

d. Gassed - I am not totally convinced of your outlook of simply awaiting a cornerstone investor. Whilst I am not in disagreement that said announcement will indeed bring about greater confidence in CTR which in turn may drive up SP, the costs we are discussing will remain in line with previous. This little play on numbers can give an indication as to what costs will fall out from CTR's expenditure and hence where the price will end up. On the flip side should said funding not eventuate well how can we make an educated estimation of the costs that CTR will somehow need to raise should they plan to continue this endeavour?

Again my intent for this thread was to discuss exactly these facts, and hopefully arm any potential AGM attendees with some factual information for any questions they may throw at management. Hope this clarifies my position.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.