ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

CTR Fundamentals, page-34

1. 21,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Hynrg. AS posted previously, my guess is that all of those numbers that have been reported are not a true reflection of what is taking place with this company and I won't get involved in discussing them. As you put it, it is just "a play on numbers". This situation is way past playtime. And my comments about the importance of that funding deal is not simply aimed as being a catalyst for the SP, but, for the very future of the company.
    That guess of mine is that the operator continued for far too long in C19 and C18, has blown the budget for the well and nearly blew CTR's budget out of thee water. That's precisely why we see ourselves in this precarious state of inactivity. There is NO drilling or testing taking place and the past costs that were included in the reports are "extraordinary" and pointless in trying to use them in extrapolating future estimates.
    The vast majority of those costs have been terminated and should never be repeated, preferably, not even by the same operator, if you get my gist!!
    IMO, management fully expected to be out of A#5 at least 2 months ago, with a producing well, much more income, much lower expenditure and re-opening the two Tortugas wells. veryone would be happy.
    But, LAR stuffed that all up with C19 and C18, as it was a so called "prime target" and they didn't want to leave it. IMO, management also took their eyes off the ball and have been caught out badly. But, that is just my guess.

"On the flip side should said funding not eventuate well how can we make an educated estimation of the costs that CTR will somehow need to raise should they plan to continue this endeavour?"

Should funding not eventuate, IMO, that shouldn't need any education to guess where CTR is heading. Their only income would be from A#4 and they would probably be running on fumes as we speak.

THAT funding deal is imperative, just, wondering how they will do it and what part shareholders will be playing in CTR going forward. Let's see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.