ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

I was going through some tax stuff and found the bank statement...

1. 112 Posts.
    I was going through some tax stuff and found the bank statement to which the credit of $500,000 related and was surprised to see that the paying entity was in fact Range Resources Limited, not Kaboko Mining Limited.

I really didn't give much thought to this, as PL was renowned for moving money around from one entity to another, a practice I assumed was all above board and covered by appropriate approvals, journals and therefore trails and then duly audited, as all listed companies are required by law. However, if, and I can tell you that to cover over and sugar coat transactions in front of a twenty something year old junior auditor from a major account firm is like giving candy to a baby and asking for a kiss. It's a bloody piss take. Easy as water off a ducks back.

Well now I hear that the high life that once graced PL has come under pressure and scrutiny that would have PL in all sorts of pain. He is a man who absolutely hates any form of confrontation and would rather take an inferior position in a deal as long as it meant he didn't have to go to war. He just loathed confrontation of any form. Now you think back at all the bullshit we have been fed over the years and you can clearly understand that statement. Many people spoke to him and emailed him. You'll all know he was always positive. Now you know why.............

Anyway, I hope this helps you all knowing we have all suffered together, some more than others, but at least I have been able to give you a good example of the things that went on behind closed doors.

Best,

David Scanlen "

He wants this out there, imo, so have posted, without prejudice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.