ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

CTR staying solvent

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Its obvious at this point Landau is seeking to wind up CTR for whatever benefit it is to him.
    For any current and x-share holders it is important that we try to prevent or at least delay this until a full investigation into CTR has taken place.

I have written off my investment in CTR and its most unlikely Pearl would have the ability to develop this project to profitability but I would like to see some clarity in to what went on in the CTR deals with LAR, Texas, RRS, CTR vendors, SI's.. we may not get that opportunity if CTR is wound up.

I suggest holders and (ex) contact ASIC outlining investigation into MR Landau mis-use of funds and the disclosure issues that surround CTR under Landau's directorship and  the urgency of an outcome to stop wind up until these issues have been fully investigated as there will be a hearing on the 12th May.

https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/co...ils/t=9aef26fdc82ff376579dab621621c3b3a5e3915

Also the contact for the court, with ATT: Registrar Stanley
    [email protected]

Also the Law firm representing CTR and CTR holders:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

I'm sorry for SI's that have been done over but you can get in the queue with the rest of us..

I'm sure the courts are already looking into these issues but it would be good for holders to apply some pressure also.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.