ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

As an onlooking pom looking in on this two things spring to...

1. 112 Posts.
    As an onlooking pom looking in on this two things spring to mind.

Perth seems surrounded by desert and that presumably makes Perth a major employer via its resources and associated mega sizzle. Convenient that ASIC use administration as the first recourse? OK, too harsh.

Stops illegal trading when insolvent and giving the golden goose a bad name; so is Perth a necessary snake pit, for all its resource industry activity??

Then there is the sickening similarity to PP's ' business judgements' , ahem , when it comes to his cavalier use of funds in OKAP entities. For your CTR debacle, we have the IOP forced marriage, that stung us for $ 8m and billions of extra shares in issue. Surely a bung to mates who then get let off for far less in repayment..Sounds very familiar. So this rung very true:

" The SIs run the risk of loosing all if this drags on in court, there needs to be an investigation into the legallity of the LAR farmout, Texas & other deals he did & if PL acted in the best intrests of shareholders and SI's and these deals reversed. "

AIMHO and without prejudice, but those words bite...I'm belatedly derisking my RRL by diverting to other stocks but look on here in horror and not a little anger. ' Caveat emptor '...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.