ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

CTR taking control, page-73

1. 22,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2187

Right Kahuna. Looks like it was just worded oddly, slightly contradictory. "The question should be if u hadn't been dumb enough to buy up in the past... would you still put all the money you have in it now?"

But, that's not the issue, very importantly, your conclusion appears to be shared by most of those that did buy and are not so keen to buy any more with all that has transpired since they bought.
    Just wondering how much of that lack of keenness actually relates to the well itself.

My thinking is that if those buyers just concentrated on Atzam#5 and what is to be in the next few anns, .010 just seems to be a great average down opportunity and they can then walk away much quicker and probably with a profit.
    I'm not pumping, just trying to get people thinking before the anns do come out.
    IMO, it would be a double pisser if we had a good ann and the SP only went up to their original buying price and they walk away with nothing after waiting so long when they have had that opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.