CTT 9.66% $2.27 cettire limited

The founder still holding 60-70% of CTT .. this stock is more...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    The founder still holding 60-70% of CTT .. this stock is more than safe to hold and accumulate.
    They don't have a real local competition and the business modus operandi is sound.
    I feel comfortable when i know directors have skin in the game.
    I held KGN, bought @$12 early this year, I was in nice profit for while, than it went down to mid 10's and I was happy to hold until 2 weeks ago when one of the directors sold huge parcel.
    To me that was the time to take my losses, say goodbye, put it all to Uranium and make it all back in 2 days. Happy Days.
    I still like the company and wish the best to all shareholders, once settled I might go back in again.
    My take is CTT next brief stop is $4 and on the way to $5, this will be pending of next quarter guidance. I am biased of course, I hold large parcels.
    This share hasn't reached its full potential yet and hasn't arrived to baseline price. Once the lockdown is over and customers are given choice of visiting LV store or go online, that will be the time when CTT settles to stable price.
    That said, there is enough evidence around that even when things open, online retailers do better than pre lockdowns as new habits were created. I am expecting some margin pressures on CTT, they have no exclusivity at the moment, many of the brands have their own stores and they are large enough to set their own online ordering system. I think Dior is looking online site for Australia and distribution centre this year.
    Good luck to those who hold, and all the best to those who takes different decisions, we're all in it to make a buck. I'm holding this one in one account as long term and trading in other account, good fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.