CTT 49.3% $1.14 cettire limited

Please DYOR before just simply asking. Q1) AUD going down would...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Please DYOR before just simply asking.

Q1) AUD going down would most probably increase their margins because most of their clients are overseas e.g. Jpn and USA. look at Alexa.com to look at where most of the search clients are from. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ cettire. com

Q2)why is it hard for any new competitor to replicate this model- you need suppliers. It is not but Cettire has got decent relationship with them and have been buying in great quantities through them. Sure it is possible for them to work with all companies big and small. But should they ditch Cettire for a smaller one? probably not. Cashflow and sales are important. Some would argue this would be a tiny moat. Fact is, VAT is not so much an issue now but might be going forward. Remember, its also all about customer acquisition and cost of doing business by including things like free returns which are incredibly expensive-a smaller company will have difficulty handling this. This answers q4 partially.

Q3. not all companies show revenue from each respective country. regions most likely.

q4. scale and growth my friend. Scaling is costly. Companies that grow quickly unfortunately have to come to terms with this issue. grow too quickly and you have to pay lots to try and fulfill those orders and in turn have to pay more for more infrastructure to handle more growth. I understand that Cettire is supposedly capital light but this would also still affect them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-1.105(49.3%)
Mkt cap ! $432.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.48 $1.08 $37.73M 30.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13849 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 162418 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.