CTT 5.91% $2.39 cettire limited

What work have you done that makes you believe Cettire is a...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    What work have you done that makes you believe Cettire is a great company with a bright future? Curious given their Q4 FY2024 EBITDA was negative, July and August were weak and company is struggling. Global luxury market is in decline and all of its competitors are either bankrupt or on the verge on bankruptcy (NetaPorter, Farfetch, etc).

Have you ever purchased anything from Cettire before? Have you seen their reviews? The customers have claimed fake goods which is playing with fire for the company.

Holders are lucky they are getting a second chance (thanks to stupid Australian people who don't do any research and just blindly invest their money). Unless people actually want to lose money once everyone really realises the business is a BIG FAT ZERO.

I am just an independent person trying to help you all. You will all thank me in a few months or a year max when you realise what I am saying is correct. Don't blindly follow or invest without doing your research.

Remember Grant Thornton was also the auditor of iSignthis who went under and the auditors are being criminally charged. Audit sign-off means nothing. Hope you realise auditors don't detect fraud in a business! Its not their job either. If any of you are from audit background, you will agree with what I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.