ALD 1.54% $33.00 ampol limited

I note yesterdays discussion and didn't see mention of CTX going...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I note yesterdays discussion and didn't see mention of CTX going ex dividend at a glance only.
    On top of that the nature of the buy back of 3% of market cap approx is a great reason for instos to manipulate share price down and before ex div adds more fear.
    The buy back price is $? (haven't got time to look it up) with the rest as a franked divvy the exact amount is to be decided by vwap 4-8 April so the lower the price the more shares that can be bought back so the greater the increased value of remaining shareholders holdings.
    It's illegal for companies to manipulate but you can be sure the larger shareholders were consulted about it, wink wink nudge nudge.
    No coincidence that vwap starts the day the divvy is paid around the time some div maximisers will be eligible to exit if they want to qualify for franking credits.

CTX has money to spend but cannot see a better investment for shareholders than our own company/shares!
    Does anyone really believe there are sellers who know more than the board and management?
    Don't be fooled after the buyback the instos will want to see it run again so hold tight.

I haven't revisited buyback info so don't shoot me if figures are wrong .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.