OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

cu next resistance level, page-2

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Mike Hawkins from Eureka Report

Has OZL has his referred stock guys. a small piece of his article I will copy below.

"Compare this with "Oil and Gas" stocks such as Woodside, Oil Search and Santos and the "Energy" stocks such as Origin, AGL Energy and Caltex, which are all relatively expensive.

This valuation gap between the miners and other stocks mentioned is difficult to reconcile given the ROE differential and similar commodity price trends, although the miners are perhaps not so well placed with regard to strong production growth prospects.

With the recent sell-down by Santos of 20% of it Gladstone LNG project to Total only enhancing the uncertainties around the economics of the coal seam gas projects in Queensland (click here), I still see little reason to have a large portfolio exposure to the Australian energy sector.

Once again those companies with the potential for operating leverage through volume are better placed. Although on a relative valuation and balance sheet basis, the large/mid-cap miners provide a more defensive exposure to a resources theme. My preferences are Rio Tinto and Oz Minerals."

You buggers I will admit OZL when you take into account the 3 cent divvy etc etc is performing better that pna of late. But pna does run like the wind when you least expect it, so don't get to comfortable in this race.lol.

Pit half of Australia is on a holiday today, I have a strong feeling the $1.50 would have been broken today if it had not been the case. Across the board it a good up day, but there just is no real vol to speak off.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.