CU6 9.38% $2.80 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

Smoking hot because of all those hulkish beta rays. Remember...

1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Smoking hot because of all those hulkish beta rays. Remember folks TA is probabilities only, "is going to" statements makes TA to be horoscopes for men. TA is best suited for market behaviours and probabilities, NOT company making announcements.

Where were the TA guru's before the journey... ?

Personally TA I find is the laziest investment analysis that mollyfies the nerves, wherein lies its value for the naturally jittery, aka horoscope calming the emotionally gullable, majority of which bouncing between greed and fear. That's why trader mo mo boys gather like seagulls to steal your chips, needing to dishonestly ramp to profit at other people's expense instead of being interested in genuine long only wealth creation. Requires little intellectual effort compared to academically draining investment study. TA either used as a fear n greed moderator and mooring, or positively as a big picture monitor as side journey for those who work.

Says me the sidecar non-expert passenger tourist, enjoying the circle of competence tour from fundamental guides.

Investment style is all very individual. I would like to be in a place where my investment is moored at value NOT at price, with the winds of wealth creation at your back.
    "Value is hard, Price is playtime." - that's an original, I say, an original quote son.
    For price is what you pay and value is what you get. - WBuffett

Nevertheless we are entering a 3 bag off-loading zone which is a part of many peoples rules, if price is your thing.

Not investment advice DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
0.240(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $870.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.90 $2.66 $5.364M 1.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2590 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.78
  Change
0.240 ( 8.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.75 $2.89 $2.66 200353
Last updated 15.36pm 30/04/2024 ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.