CU6 4.66% $3.82 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

Eloquent and good humoured reply however I want to say thanks to...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Eloquent and good humoured reply however I want to say thanks to these TA guys for interesting input. They have helped normalise the bounces along the way of this great appreciation in SP.
    I’m a long term holder since pre float and have enjoyed the spike, although I have read every result and researched every competitor to our game changing science, I like the explanation TA gives for some volatility.
    i also agree that when the SP rises this fast, people will take profits: it’s natural and accounts for a few shares coming on offer.
    I personally have no doubt that a few more data announcements will project us higher and don’t consider our current MC as even mildly close to a price that Alan (as a massive shareholder and Boss) or myself and friends who have followed the company closely and hold big parcels, would sell for. Clarity is a class above with the chelator, and the 80% of the company owned by big shareholders are just not going to sell for a couple of billion.
    Diagnostic is going to be further proved up as best in class soon and the theranostic results will shore up earlier “basically cured” results with late stage patients.
    my mind boggles at the SP implications when results are confirming the earlier ones.
    When a competitor, with FDA approval admittedly, turns over close to a billion USD in a year, with supply issues restricting sales, and what looks like a vastly inferior product, why would Clarity even consider less than $5 billion USD if our product continues to be best in class? Obviously we need more data however that is imminent, quoting the asx released info.
    I personally enjoy both types of input to conversation, TA and fundamentals.
    let’s enjoy the next six months
    ps. How many change in shareholder notices have we seen considering the huge volumes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.170(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.88 $3.55 $10.15M 2.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 1690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
0.170 ( 3.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.78 $3.87 $3.55 179402
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.