CU6 2.87% $7.89 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

CU6 - ASX Charts, page-270

1. 4,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    Even though I'm old and hate the detail, I'm certainly of the view that the devil is in the detail with anything, including share price movements.
    So my question is for someone who may have personal experience with the development of Bot behaviour, and specifically the algorithm methodology - does anyone know if these algorithms incorporate the various established principles commonly used for TA? For example, does the Bot behaviour aim to develop certain share price action that complies with general expectations for Bollinger Bands, RSI's, etc etc?

In the case of CU6 there was about 16 straight weeks from late October 2023 where there was a fantastic weekly chart, until early February 2024 from where the chart has behaved far more erratically - I've wondered whether this change in behaviour is more reflective of the "weight" of the increased valuation (I know that's got nothing to do with TA), or whether the impact is related to certain Bot behaviour, perhaps related to PA attempting to comply with (certain?) common TA principles, or other?

Yesterday's trading was an outlier, most probably caused by the market realisation of what potentially CU6 could be worth, but a day later its been forced down perhaps based more on TA.

In fact over the last month there have been a couple of fairly significant 1 day drops, and perhaps it's primed to follow that lead in the next day or so - but that's OK because I'm happy (and I'm sure others are similarly) to slowly add more on any reversal.

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.