CU6 12.9% $5.41 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

CU6 - ASX Charts, page-774

1. 23,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I'd hate to have any real go at guessing yet given how ugly everything looks right now

upload_2024-8-5_20-31-42.png

But I always have in my mind what I think might happen so below is a couple of ideas. Green in my hopium line(i wouldn't write it off but I think unlikely), yellow the more probable one, red would require a proper bear market I would think, although the late 2018 mini bear saw most leading stocks down 30 - 50%(think APT, JIN, PME, APX, ALU etc)

upload_2024-8-5_20-33-31.png

Gun to my head I'd bet on yellow but I'm not betting on anything right now, I sold all my other stocks over the past couple of days, happy to let some time pass with only CU6 in my portfolio and get ready to buy the next wave of leading stocks.

Those stocks I listed above are well worth studying how they acted in that 2018 bear, there's a lot to be learnt in those charts ... hint they all bottomed in October where the overall market kept going lower till Christmas. Assuming this is going to be at least a few weeks of market correction, if CU6 is going to continue as a leading stock in the next leg up in this bull market then it will be bottomed and will have formed up a base by the time the market bottoms .. most likely it will bottom in the first leg down of the index

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.