CU6 0.57% $8.65 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

"I've no idea, but unless a buy out comes at a peak...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    "I've no idea, but unless a buy out comes at a peak (unlikely)there's going to be a sharp drop at some point, and I'd prefer to have banked some profits. Just seems logical right?"

Buy Out Risks?
    Unless we are in some dire straits (such as in liquidation), a premium will be offered in a buyout, pushing the stock price North (not south). Even if there is a dip before the buyout event (which lowers the average and hence the launch pad), the offer will still wipe out the loss of ground, plus some. An offer that is less than the MC won't get a listen. I think it would be better to do a raise at a discounted offer than to sell below MC.
    Fusion was trading at about $11, and sold for about $22. A 100% gain on whatever the trading price is on close is the least that we should expect with Cu6 (I want much higher).

Clinical Trials Risks: This is where things can go wrong pretty quickly and send the share price south. It's been great so far, and there is nothing to suggest trouble around the corner. Fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.