CU6 0.12% $8.70 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

When I first bought in, I took just a nibble, when I had the...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    When I first bought in, I took just a nibble, when I had the capacity and could have gone much harder! I wish I had got more! Hindsight is such a wonderful thing! NOT!

I then read more and learnt more about the company, and realised the opportunity. I came back looking for more, but the stock hot not waited for me! Its now too expensive, they said: I thought so too! I braved it and took what was a much smaller nibble than I had the means to! And then next day, and next week, it was up again! I regretted the missed opportunities!

And then there was the cash raise, and it dropped to $2.55! I read Hotcopper and got scared, but thanks to some of the other HC people including a certain CEO whose judgement I trust, I took a bit more! It turned and ran! I regretted not just loading up!

When it dropped to $5.60s, I got 'clever' and placed an order for somewhere around $5.55! I got just less than 3% of that order filled! The rest - a missed opportunity! I know that now.

All those buys that I went into, full of fear, are in the green now. The lowest win is above 30%! And yet, I have missed out by waiting for a better entry point that never came!

So, did I buy today? Yes I bought a small parcel at $8.50. My intention had been to buy at $7.50 but things moved too quickly.

What if it turns red next week? Well, it will join several others that have been red since day dot! I hope it doesn't - but hey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.