CU6 0.23% $8.72 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

Well said. The value is not only in the current product range...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well said. The value is not only in the current product range but also in the whole future of the industry down the line. TRT will be able to improve targeting, uptake percentage and disease range as time goes on.

If I were a recent medical graduate looking for a career, this is a big demand area of the future. In NZ at the moment a major limit is medical expertise.

Simple to administer, minimal side effects on the day. The technique has given me an 12 extra years for non prostate disease. I understand the excitement when AT talks.

Peptides, antibody delivery, renal excretion, liver metabolism, beta alpha, it doesn't really matter. Best in class and SOC will move around over time as you would expect as trials report but the overall market will just keep getting bigger down the line as the techniques are refined. This may be stand alone or in combination with other agents. This is why BP is trying to jump on the train wherever it can and putting up very large sums of money for products with potentially less patent protection or science. TLX, CU6 will both continue to be major success stories IMO.

It would be great to stop the over the shoulder looks between these 2 great companies. The market is big enough for us both. My biggest problem will be how much to put in TLX if or when CU6 is bought out.

All IMHO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.