CU6 4.15% $6.78 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

I suggest you need to do a considerable amount of research,...

1. 4,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    I suggest you need to do a considerable amount of research, which is available through all of the past announcements by Clarity Pharmaceuticals, plus a considerable and varied supply of information within the existing already established threads on this HC website. I personally have found the material provided by many HC posters within the existing threads to be most informative, as well as the library of interviews with the Executive Chairman.

The logistics issue that your friend has mentioned, aided by the benefits of the Cu64 and Cu67 isotopes half- lifes, is just one of a number of significant advantages that Clarity holds over many of the radiopharm products either currently available or in trials (some of which trials are suspended due to non-availability of the isotopes).

To be clear, Clarity has a superior logistical advantage over many of the competitor's products because of its longer half-life (both Cu64 and Cu67), as well as their production by smaller manufacturing facilities currently available in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.