AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Cuadrilla say "we look forward to getting started", page-54

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Let me ask you this then.
    1. Why is the USA fracking and what are the benefits there

The US has simpler geology and far less dense population (e/g 4.28 / km2 in North Dakota compared to 491/km2 in Fylde) You simply can't compare the two.

2. In terms of this earthquake argument, what actually does 0.5 - 1.5 on a richter scale compare to the vibrations of a truck passing by your house, or someone compacting the ground near your house to lay a slab for a house they are about to build?

Possibly, but we are talking about Cuadrilla having cause a 2.9 Ml which released 125 times as much energy as the 1.5 you are talking about and 4,000 times as much as your 0.5.

3. How are higher interest rates and cost of living affecting people in the UK?

It's awful, but UK fracking isn't going to change that

4. In terms of energy costs, how does high energy costs feed into inflation and higher interest rates - a guess is in this post for you despite it been Australia specific as a guide - Post #:63836050

It has a huge impact, but UK fracking isn't going to change that.

The problem I find with righties at times is they can't do simple research and ask naive questions that have very simple answers.

The reality is that we will continue to produce our own NS gas and import from Norway etc as we manage gas usage down over the next 30 years. UK shale is just a minor distraction. A fetish for the right wing of the fast imploding Tory party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.