Nah I dont think so.Last time I looked out the door in fair...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Nah I dont think so.
    Last time I looked out the door in fair Karratha town there was Plenty of activity, still a flare at Woodside, plenty of Ore trains and a good smattering of 6 Litre HSV Utes. The Pretenders are gone(the contractors) and the construction guys anywhere else but here are stuffed. My Brother in Law is getting canned from Lanfrancci Underground but other than him I dont know one single person who has lost their job. I mean the trolls in City surviving on the scraps of their bosses table might be celebrating because some cock-sure Kids and contractors are gone. The reality is that Resource wages are going to sit flat for a couple of years but do you think that makes one iota of difference to me. Almost all of the people I work with have investment properties(me too). My company has not retrenched one single person. Sorry youre not going to get your hands on our wealth at a discount. The overwhealming number of people I work with have Boats and 4Wd's (Massive Plasma compulsory) but other Wealth is invested across asset classes including cash. You see this Bogun has a chartered accountant to assist with correct structure and financial advice. My rents are holding up across positive portfolio and I stopped gearing into shares in Sept 2007(good advice eh). You see we may work and we may sweat but most of us have a Brain and most of us have Bombproof jobs. If anybodys going to ride this out who's going to fare better? the guy with total income of $140K(exclusive of partner) and a company house or the Guy who works in the Coles warehouse for crumbs?
    This boguns waiting(have been for a year) then I'm going out shopping for bargains in 12 months.Oh yes and I'm keeping all the toys. If the Toys make others Jealous...well enjoy your gruel...but dont dance on the graves yet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.