MAY 0.00% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Cuba Block 9: Alameda-3 Drilling Update, page-96

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Feral is just a pragmatist, not some sanctimonious and pretentious wannabee influencer, paid or unpaid. He doesnt believe he can manipulate the market like all the self indulgent deluded rainbow chasers by his posts on HC. The world is full of dumb arses, all except you and me, and even thee I have my doubts about. Thats the motto of most posters here. LOL even Justinmetals now admits we are two years late. Gobsmacking! Clearly you are not interpreting the announcements well for the great unwashed. As an influencer: poor show, lift your game. Youre supposed to embellish the announcements to push the SP up. AP should sack you. By the way, the quarterly exceeded my expectations, I expected the SP to rise. Goes to show Mr market doesnt like the absence of 3d, Cuba or Zapato, but not necessarily in that order. Having said that AP executed Al2 well, so far Al3 is also tracking well. I can understand the market but I dont agree. Finally, after serious needless delay we are closing on the GSD we have ignored for too long. Alameda and Marti will be gamechangers, if there are any punters left beyond cynicism that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.