MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Cuba Block 9 Operations Update, 12 March, page-103

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I forgot to add the word mutual whim of the parties.
    What all defenders of this decision need to ask themselves is just one salient question. "If you had a choice to drill a wildcat well unsupported by 3d or an appraisal well of a GSD, what would you choose." IMO 99% would choose the latter being mindfull of the welfare of thousands of retailers life savings. AP chose the former as his conviction is there is a significant reservoir there. The rest is history and finally we are back to where we should have been 2 yrs ago. Nonetheless they are the words of AP himself and this contractual obligation argument that continually recurs is invalidated by AP's own admission. It's really time it dissapeared for good. I have no doubt that the Cubans and Sonangol would have been delighted to strike up a different contract for the very reason that history has unequivocally demonstrated and I predicted and remonstrated on. Yes Zapato was a huge success given its aim according to AP was to use up exploration funds when they are available as they are hard to come by. I dont see it that way, does any SH?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $35.26K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3457833 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.