MAY 5.56% 3.8¢ melbana energy limited

I don't like feeding the Roch and will put them on ignore after...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I don't like feeding the Roch and will put them on ignore after this, as I am over their constant ramping shenanigans. I was hoping they were done losing money here and were now doing it at IVZ. However, they are deliberately trimming down and downplaying MAY's already established flow rates and being extremely subjective with that evaluation (not accounting for growth via extra wells, etc). I do agree with the pump and dumping from some individuals, but for that observation to come from Roch is irony manifest ($2.40 anyone?).

Also, as a side note, claiming that those apis can't flow from a 4km well is complete rubbish. Can absolutely happen if the pressures support it, which is the whole thesis here with the Marti exploration, alongside higher apis. As an extra side note, it has already been explicitly said that assistive flow technologies are very capable of being implemented to increase flow rates in this area. There are wells 12kms deep under offshore rigs in Russia that produce 250k barrels collectively per day, so saying that this would be a world first is nonsense. Roch is straight up lying or being quite coy with their wording.
    Last edited by Afterblimp: 02/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.