MAY 10.3% 3.2¢ melbana energy limited

Welcome to Monday!Looks like "when the cats away" has occurred...

1. 7,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Welcome to Monday!

Looks like "when the cats away" has occurred on this thread over the weekend!...

Couple of things on the horizon this week:

(1) Dr Chris (our CCO) speaking at the APEC Assembly on Wednesday. Panel subject is financing for O&G, and he is sitting alongside reps from Keppel Credit Fund, Standard Chartered and Shell Trading. Given that it is a panel (not a presentation) I think it is unlikely that we will be given any script or, indeed, will be given anything at all. Anyone hanging around Raffles Plaza in Singapore on Wednesday (perhaps popping in to grab something from Guo Li Xiang - Yum) may want to pop in and eavesdrop.

(2) Flow testing on the Marti sheet is scheduled to commence as early as the end of this week (ref:https://www.melbana.com/site/cpfile/0e7bea1e-6a98-49c0-991f-707c782d564e/20240531_Melbana_Block_9_Operations_Update.pdf). We may get a TD annoucement on Friday, but I doubt there will be any earth-shattering news there.

(3) Core sample commentary (from those two cores in Alameda, @3210m & 3310m) may come soon. No idea on timing. Core sample from the top of Marti also pending.

Expect that the SP will continue to firm over the coming week, particularly as we close in on the flow testing. DST2 through 5 to take place over the coming weeks will make it a "keep your eyes peeled" experience for all. Flow and API from Marti and Alameda could light a cracker under MAY. Equally, McDaniel & Associates expanded assessment of A2's upper sheets could add fuel to the fire.

Exciting times ahead. Wouldn't want to be on the sidelines.

Have a great week all (and ignore the madness that seems to be attracted to this thread when things are getting good).

Buy. Hold. Patience.

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $182.4K 5.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 534562 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1235000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.