MAY 0.00% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Financing for the pipeline is hardly an issue. It will have a...

1. 7,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1524
    Financing for the pipeline is hardly an issue. It will have a payback of less than 12 months. Anyway, we will know soon and all I can say is 12000 psi is a lot of pressure and can easily overcome 20L/s up a 4” production tube (for 10k bpd). Provided the oil flows gently into the slotted liner over a large net interval huge flow rates should be possible for sustained periods without clogging it up with carbonate fines. We’ll know soon enough. I’m just guessing here.

Regarding the pipe, I mean for example I have been screaming for a Perth basin to Moomba pipeline for years. 5B bucks well spent if you ask me for sensational piece of nation building infrastructure. Half a day of lockdown would cost the nation as much….

Another observation for the energy conscious, Just the other day driving from VIC to SA I saw over 50 huge windmills and not one of them was spinning. You could light a fart and it would have produced more power. Renewables are not the solution merely a small component.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $37.57K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 11509043 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1523856 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.