MAY 22.9% 5.9¢ melbana energy limited

... try reading my earlier posts ... more light-technical info...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    ... try reading my earlier posts ... more light-technical info than near much else offered on these massive-ramp threads ... but if the post doesn't end in 'going to 1.00' then it's 'unreadable' ... lol ...

... try reading these below - my earlier reply to Feral ... or giving a rough-overview of DST ops ... you know what a DST is right ?

... Feral if you mean the tool is stuck' as in hole then that maybe doubtful as you 'state' ... FYI - WL 'drift' the hole first with an equivalent tool-string [if weight comes off - pull-up] [may jar-out/hydraulic jars?] then RIH tool-string ... now anything may happen, but 'part-wire' maybe what you need to say, if so that's a lot of wire to birds-nest down as it falls, rare with WL anyway - it may need to be a big over-pull ... and then the fish ... but in all you rampers are purely guessing and who knows what the rig is up to ... maybe just moving ahead with operations and you all may need to ST*U and calm down ... though again anything can happen and possible ... what would be interesting to know if any loses/gains ... [Gas shows/Fw]

.... rough over-view DST ops - POOH ... [CCL?] make-up BHA [DF], RIH upper-zone [quicker], set-packer, test above & below, circulate-out [1.5] open well / shut-in period ... well-response dependent / duration of possible flow-period/s [flow after flow?] [PVT/DO?] ... maybe M.I.T [very important, can't be bothered explaining that]. If any reported API /BS&W [Fw]"

... unreal that near no mention on maybe a ~31 million dollar question ...

... your long-ramped 'super-bowl' lower-zones maybe up next ... what may the market think ...

... everyone maybe at each others throats on these threads in a few months ...

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.011(22.9%)
Mkt cap ! $185.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.1¢ 4.9¢ $685.3K 12.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78604 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 713827 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.