MAY 6.25% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

Truth be known I think the outcome will be more flow than the...

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Truth be known I think the outcome will be more flow than the upper sheet and news to follow after the next few months will come thick and fast.. Proving it up is the first hurdle. If you have a think about the regime of flow testing and to certify it immediately the prolonged method can be met with hey come here and back the trucks up. Well what do you know would you like $50 million as a draw down fund. Oh it’s pipelines your building yeh sure here’s the cash. Sonogol goes all in and 4 wells are smashed in by first quarter of the new year. There’s always ,naysayer doomsday scaremongering. High in the sky predictions, dog stock - best on the ASX all in one week. Meantime they are progressing in building growth all with the start of proving the asset. 28 days of flow testing is not uncommon if it’s flowing relentlessly under pressure you need parameters of sustained flow rates, think of the truck driver’s families getting those hours woo hoo everyone’s rolling in it. Great input by some of the regular posters you know who you are. As far as rest please remember there are plenty on this forum that know this game very well. They are generally controlled and calm although slightly frustrated at times. Do we have it in the bag, not quite yet. Pressure api and product the rest will fall into place. No stress here for myself just patiently reflecting on timelines is it 3 months or three years outcome will be the same.Trading it nah not for me, derisked a long time ago.None of the professional team members of May and Sonogal are doing development plans going and grabbing separators and thinking of ship loading because there was a small pool of oil either. If it’s 1500 bopd or 6000,more one or more wells adds. Hence is it the 3month plan or the three years. Each to there own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $248.3K 8.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 750509 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.