MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Cuba Block 9 Valuation, page-2

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

It doesn’t deserve to pulled apart japsara as there is no ramping there,

Of course it is based on success , but if we do not believe it will succeed, why the hell are we here ! 

You have erred on the highest caution and used the very lowest extraction figures for all 3 prospects in your calcs , when a mid P50 is far more likely and would at least double your numbers..  .. these have all been independently varified as well by a Cuban reservoir experienced third party, so anyone calling your potential numbers of the reservoirs in question is clearly wishing to be obtrusive IMo.

So you have used the absolute lowest ( you bear you ) in A range of professionally third party vindicated extraction figures, you have assigned absolute Zero value to anything else in our portfolio ,  ( Santa Cruz, Beehive. Tassie shoals Nz, Vulcan ). you have also added a further  +25% shares for likely future raises into the dilution pot and yet the figures still come up with nearly 8c a share on a binding deal and if we were successful in our plans  , which again I agree we will be or I Wouldn’t be here ...

I would be very interested to see if anyone did pull your numbers apart and their reasoning why they are not correct..

100% agree.....undervalued acutely..

oh and throw in a potential dual list into the fray as well...

Last edited by Spitfire: 10/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.