MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Cuba Block 9 Valuation, page-28

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    • A@Jaksparra
    I don’t see this being an issue at $6-9 production costs per barrel in Cuba..
    I also do not see oil falling to much further , in fact I see a rally on the back of what looks like pretty certain OPEC production reductions which will gain more noise in the next 2 weeks and the bears running out of ammo..the oil market has been bear driven the last 4-6 weeks ....it has dropped 30% , how much more do they have ? 
    Im not looking on this as a farm out anymore , it’s not in any way a usual 1-2 well cost carry and gone partner  we are entering with., it most definitely looks like a long term Jv synergy with long term commitment. 
    These plays will always be attractive even at acutely lower oil prices than today and if this had been anywhere else but Cuba , I am sure we should have seen significant interest from big names...
    I don’t really think a long term view of the massive  prospectivity and the quality of the play here in block 9 is going to be affected by 1 month of acute trading turmoil caused by instos and hedge funds reaping havoc of the back of Donald Trumps crap.
    Remember the price if crude is now set by entity’s that never intend to hold even a barrel of it..
    Nothing has changed about the fact that the world will enter a crude under supply shortage from 2020 due to the inactivity in exploration and lack of new field discovery’s over the last 4 years....

Last edited by Spitfire: 24/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.