MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

It doesn’t deserve to pulled apart japsara as there is no...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

It doesn’t deserve to pulled apart japsara as there is no ramping there,

Of course it is based on success , but if we do not believe it will succeed, why the hell are we here ! 

You have erred on the highest caution and used the very lowest extraction figures for all 3 prospects in your calcs , when a mid P50 is far more likely and would at least double your numbers..  .. these have all been independently varified as well by a Cuban reservoir experienced third party, so anyone calling your potential numbers of the reservoirs in question is clearly wishing to be obtrusive IMo.

So you have used the absolute lowest ( you bear you ) in A range of professionally third party vindicated extraction figures, you have assigned absolute Zero value to anything else in our portfolio ,  ( Santa Cruz, Beehive. Tassie shoals Nz, Vulcan ). you have also added a further  +25% shares for likely future raises into the dilution pot and yet the figures still come up with nearly 8c a share on a binding deal and if we were successful in our plans  , which again I agree we will be or I Wouldn’t be here ...

I would be very interested to see if anyone did pull your numbers apart and their reasoning why they are not correct..

100% agree.....undervalued acutely..

oh and throw in a potential dual list into the fray as well...

Last edited by Spitfire: 10/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.