MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Cuba Block 9 Valuation, page-4

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

On best case success there will be a number of “ some wells” lostandfound

the clue is in “appraisal and development costs fully covered “on top of committing to 3 exploration wells in a timeline ,

this is not a farm out deal to drill 3 exploration wells only... on a success case  appraisal and development could well mean 20-30 producing wells potentially all fully funded.  Do you understand the context of this JV ? ? 

You also need to work out the potential profit  based on more than one well at one year of debatable oil profit  production. 

Most earning companies SP is based on forward earnings on a multiplication of yearly earnings,  why could we not expect the same ? 

I understand your point, we are all frustrated...the market is not getting this for many reasons that have been extensively discussed on here . I will just add again.... if that announcement a few days ago had been on AIM this would now be a very different scenario we would be discussing.

i also expect to see our costs significantly reduce now we are not spending money on block 9 .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.