MAY 0.00% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

I hope you're right Spitfire. if something concrete is announced...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I hope you're right Spitfire.
    if something concrete is announced late July - early August, the 2c oppies are in the money.
    to announce a partner/s for Cuba in Jul-Aug and drill late H2 is till very aggressive in my mind, but possible if management has planned it right. Today's announcement did imply there's only one permit pending for Cuba.
    I think MAY should sell their 30% in NZ and use the proceeds for the AIM listing, my thoughts anyway. We should move on from NZ.
    I have always wondered on the back of my mind, how much MAY could get in cash up front to farmout Cuba. I recall MEO managed to get $80M from Petrobas for a drill in N.W W.A years back. I could be wrong.

On today's ann, I find it strange they mentioned Tassie shoal. In my books, this project is worth pretty close to 0.000001c. Something lurking in the background?
    As for the AIM listing, I am all for it, but we got to have something concrete to entice potential investors. maybe management is trying to time news on Cuba and/or Beehive with AIM listing. To get people to buy, we got to have something to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.22K 931.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3584481 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1992649 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.