MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Well if by chance or on purpose , the company in the September...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Well if by chance or on purpose , the company in the September preso has given away the drilling rig and company to be used on our drilling operations in block 9 in Cuba. Also very likely the JV partner..
    It is exactly as I suspected  and have posted my thoughts on some months back..
    Please refer to page 11 of September presentation , second and third pictured from bottom.
    On third picture from bottom we have who looks like PS and A.Nother whose back is turned in picture  ( RZ ? ) clearly showing GWDC on their Coverall top , this is “Great Wall drilling company” which is a direct entity of Petro China CNPC, They are at a rig site ( likely in the drilling operator yard) discussing with a Chinese gentlemen also in GWDC clothing...
    Great Wall who are Chinese of course are registered in Cuba as a local company ( which the company stated we had identified a rig from a local company in their Cuban statement last week, ). as they are registered in Cuba as
    COMERCIAL CUPET S.A/ GREATWALL DRILLING CO., LTD.
    Second bottom picture we have Chinese engineers discussing civil and well preparation site Likely at
    Alemada with who likes our Cuban rep Dr Tenreyro..
    So I am now 99.9.% sure now  as I alluded all along, the rig will be a Great Wall drilling rig , which is an entity of Petro China CNPC, it will be a turnkey JV, where they will supply all well tangibles and required services to drill the wells, they will have the required clout with the Cuban govt so things run smoothly and the required nouse to know what to do on success and to tie in to infrastructure.
    Chinese entity negotiations are renowned for being complex and onerous  so again this plays into why things have taken so long.
    This also ties into a few snippets heard in the patch.
    So fellow Melbana holders , in my opinion , I am now firmly of the belief I have the code cracked for the Rig and for the JV make up for our Cuban drilling operations..

We just need to see the commercial backbone of the JV......
    Although I think if it bares to fact, shareholders can be Immensly relieved that we have a partner who there will be no messing with by any Cuban hijinks.. China is firmly their new Russia..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.