MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Mr Moshe, Whilst absolutely only using my intuition and my...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi Mr Moshe,
    Whilst absolutely only using my intuition and my own view , I would say the following.
    However I will state again, it is my view only and things are still not clear, I am hoping that I am putting the puzzle together slowly..
    GWDC is a subsidiary of the mother ship , the state owned conglomerate “CNPC ” “ Chinese National Petroleum Company “ it is a sub division, a drilling division , they have numerous entity’s under the CNPC umbrella who can drill ( Great Wall, Daqing, Bohai, etc). They also have Petro China who are more of an overseas operating entity for CNPC . Petro China do the international stuff for CNPC..
    The commercial JV /partner agreement and how that is made up, we would enter I THINK will be with the mother ship ( Petro China / CNPC ) who will utilise Great Wall to drill the wells supplying all tangibles and services....
    It’s quite a complex structure...

I am still not clear on many things here, however IMO I believe it will be Petro China who will be our actual partner....using GWDC to drill and provide turnkey rig services ..
    I also note, we only plan to release a LOI for a JV by end of this month according to the Preso ,with all formalities signed by December..
    I still am trying to understand that, as seems a little unusual ..
    Last edited by Spitfire: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.