CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Bretto I see our shorters have been busy overnight again….they...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Bretto I see our shorters have been busy overnight again….they did well with pass the parcel yesterday as expected…..now are they planning on doing the same thing today? I see they have stacked the sell side already so again I have been talking to my friends to let them know about the generocity…buying opportunities... being delivered by our shorting friends trying to work us down BEFORE the Mt Isa chamber of commerce mtg on the 17th…..
    Bit like reading a book these days…lol
    World markets were up again over night…copper stocks have dropped again….what a great day…imho…to buy as we should see the SP being worked down again today….all very short term …imho….as once WM sees fit to divulge our monthly sales/income figures…before the 17th meeting?…..our shorters will have completely lost their ability to totally control our SP…as the world will know what CDU can achieve…..and want in……imho

Have to agree with Hoots here… its easy to control the SP whilst volumes remain low………..what time and day will that all change though…..lol….the quick and the dead comes to mind…..as I am very much looking forward to a serious SP spike up……bring on the pre17th? ASX announcement….lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.