CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Glad you liked it ROH…and welcome back…we need a bit of balance...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Glad you liked it ROH…and welcome back…we need a bit of balance here again….as getting over run by our shorters….on a daily basis.

Still nothing like having them nervous ….from now until the 17th eh!!…OR 14th,15th or 16th?

"North West Star Article
    CuDECO to reveal its big plans July 10, 2014, 8:30 p.m.

THE Mount Isa Chamber of Commerce will host rising Cloncurry-based miner CuDECO at a Mining Club lunch next week. CuDECO logistics manager John Green said he was looking forward to addressing guests on the miner’s big plans for the future. “We are one of the emerging miners in the North West region, BUT WE WILL BE THE NEW FORCE IN COPPER,” he said. Mr Green has a vast background in logical and systematic decision-making, which comes from his wealth of knowledge and experience. The lunch will be held at the Mount Isa Ibis Verona Styles Hotel on July 17 from midday. Tickets are available until July 1"

So should he want to divulge anything market sensitive at that meeting like:
    HOW MUCH COPPER DSO WE PLAN TO SELL EACH MONTH AND THE EXPECTED RETURN
    OR WHAT HAS BEEN STITCHED UP WITH COBALT SALES
    just to mention a couple of products….well the ASX would need to know first right?!! SO bring it on WM & JG.

Holders are set and ready…unfortunately I cannot talk for the shorters…..but I am sure they will have something constructive to say….like: we have no copper or cobalt…lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.