CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

You guys are totally losing your touch, as you know sarcasm is...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    You guys are totally losing your touch, as you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, trying to make posters the butt of contempt or ridicule is a tad low. Every single day that you guys 'spend literally trying to make people look stupid because they are invested in a company that clearly has great potential, (as most of you have stated at some time or other) convinces me totally that you are either (a) totally bored off your faces (b) just hiding behind the anonymity of the internet or (c) seriously want to do whatever you can to discredit CDU..Of course it could be a combination of any of the three mentioned.

If you guys want to ever be taken seriously about your critique of CDU you might try a little bit harder than you have done in the past, I suggest your credibility may well have been shot a few years ago but there you go. For the majority of the good folk that use this thread your games are well and truly understood, but as we know HC is for all, even for low rated sarcasm..

cheers to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.